Mural Mural

What program did you use?

Bubbowrap responds:

Mostly Autodesk Maya, but also some After Effects for compositing, Premiere for editing, and Photoshop for texturing!

CD- SAW CD- SAW

Idiots

I hope all you people who have no experience in flash who put down flash animations die. Seriously to the person before me, could you do better? No? Then shut up. This movie probably took a lot time and hardwork to create. So don't knock it fuckers.

KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

It was okay.

..... mundane, kinda funny. Meh.

How to hold a knife How to hold a knife

crappy song

You played a song that was complete shit and it was the best part of your movie! LAEAWL lAWl lolo lolo @@2!!!!!

hockeyplaya35 responds:

HAHAHAHA LOL*)^*$*@_%(+!

Golden clock vs Mr_Artist Golden clock vs Mr_Artist

ill join the anti clock alliance

we must stop the clocks now vote 0 vote 0!

MonsterMunchClock responds:

Follow your own profile message jackass

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

meh

What's so great? Okay, not that I could do anybetter and you did make the front page and I congratulate you, but this type of art has become cliche I would have liked to see a different type of drawing. I also like plots. Please take this as constructive criticism.

Luigi's Talk Show: Ep1 Luigi's Talk Show: Ep1

quite funny

I think the voice of luigi could have been better and the resolution wasnt that good, but it was funny which all that matters.

FatKinko responds:

Part 2 is underway, Im working on improving the voices

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

great movie

It was cool, although I didn't like the fact that there was not much character design. The main character from what I can see has a black circle for a head. The backgrounds maybe could have been drawn better, but for I think a really detailed movie would distract from the main action a bit. I gave this movie a 5.

Born in the 80's Born in the 80's

but

If you were born in the 80s you would be a child of the 90's. you should have said born in the 70's or something. 80s music sucked too.

Paradise Lost Paradise Lost

was this related to john miltons paradise lost?

cuz u butchered it if it is. The part where he was laughing was too long. and it didnt really seem animated. I like it though. It was pretty good.